The Eclipse Ditto teams is proud to announce the availability of Eclipse Ditto 3.3.0.
Version 3.3.0 contains features improving merge/PATCH commands, skipping modifications of a twin if the value would be equal after the modification and a more production ready Ditto Helm chart.
Companies are willing to show their adoption of Eclipse Ditto publicly: https://iot.eclipse.org/adopters/?#iot.ditto
When you use Eclipse Ditto it would be great to support the project by putting your logo there.
The main improvements and additions of Ditto 3.3.0 are:
- Support replacing certain json objects in a merge/PATCH command instead of merging their fields
- Implicitly convert a merge/PATCH command to a “Create Thing” if thing is not yet existing
- Provide option to skip a modification in the “twin” if the value “is equal” to the previous value
- Addition of the DevOps API endpoints to Ditto’s OpenAPI definition
- Improve DittoProtocol MessagePath to be aware of message subject
- Support alternative way of specifying “list” query parameters
- UI enhancements:
- Enhance Ditto-UI to dynamically configure log levels of Ditto
- Building and packaging the UI with esbuild
The following non-functional enhancements are also included:
- Provide official Eclipse Ditto Helm chart via Docker Hub and move its sources to Ditto Git repository
- In addition, provide a lot more configuration options and hardening of the chart to make it more feasible for productive use
The following notable fixes are included:
- Fix that redeliveries for acknowledgeable connectivity messages were issued too often
- Fix WoT dispatcher starvation by adding timeouts to fetch models
Please have a look at the 3.3.0 release notes for a more detailed information on the release.
The Docker images have been pushed to Docker Hub:
The Ditto Helm chart has been published to Docker Hub:
The Eclipse Ditto team