- Equinox Quickstart Guide
An easy set of steps for running Equinox.
- Equinox Server Quickstart Guide
An easy set of steps for running Equinox to serve web content, serlvets and JSPs.
- Recommendation to version plug-ins
- Equinox Coding Practices
- 3.2 Migration Guide
- Eclipse Live Webinar (Novemeber 2007) - Introduction to Eclipse Equinox and OSGi - Simon Kaegi and Thomas Watson
- EclipsIST 2007 (Turkish Eclipse Summit 2007) (April) - OSGi and Eclipse Equinox Explained - Martin Lippert
- JAOO 2006 (October) - Equinox OSGi: Pervasive Componentization - Thomas Watson and Jeff McAffer
- JAOO 2006 (October) - Programming with Equinox - Thomas Watson and Jeff McAffer
- EclipseCon 2006 (March) - Best Practices for Programming Eclipse and OSGi - BJ Hargrave and Jeff McAffer
- OSGi Developer Forum 2005 (October) - Eclipse the Rich Client Platform - Jeff McAffer
- OSGi Developer Forum 2005 (October) - Programming Eclipse with Eclipse - Jeff McAffer & Thomas Watson
- EclipseCon 2006 (March) - OSGi Component Programming Tutorial - Tom Watson & Peter Kriens
- Quickstart Guide to Setting up an HTTP Server
An easy set of steps to set up an HTTP server using the Equinox bundles.
Plugin-Based Applications and J2EE Components (Martin Büchi)
Martin was integrating with pre-OSGi Eclipse but nonetheless ran into many similar problems. Very interesting stuff.
goes Server-side! and Developing
Eclipse/OSGi component webapps (Wolfgang Gehner)
An early adopter of this technology, in these articles Wolfgang motivates the building of Web UI components with OSGi.