Besides the usual bunch of bug fixes, this release adds a number of neat enhancements and feature requests, among them the following:
- A complete re-implementation of how ELK Layered routes self loops which should fix all of the problems we saw in release 0.5.0.
- A rectangle packing algorithm which tries to place rectangles efficiently.
- A number of features geared at layout algorithm developers, such as:
- A plug-in project template which initializes layout algorithm projects.
- A new logging framework and views to debug layout algorithms.
- A proper unit testing framework for layout algorithms.
Some changes may cause clients to break and may change layout results.
View the release at Eclipse for links to the list of closed issues.