This is mainly a bugfix release. See GitHub for the full list of resolved issues.
New Features and Enhancements
- #827: Added Greedy Model Order cycle breaker.
- #842: Added a port label placement option to place the label always on the other same side.
- #828: Node order violations are only counted for real nodes.
- #829: Greedy Model Order cycle breaker is actually created if the option is set.
- #825, #826: Force model order option turns off when turned off.
- #842: Vertical and horizontal port label spacing work for negative values.